What is Club LITe
- Alternative night out for middle and high school students free of violence and substance use.
- It is a nice time to hang with your friends in a safe place while having fun.
- It is open to everyone.
- It is a FREE event.
- Safe environment where we have officers and volunteers helping out.
- Parents are welcome to stop by and check it out.
- This is not always a dance. It could be other things such as video game night, trivia night, sports, etc.
- Once in the event we ask they stay in the event.
- Once event is over we will make sure all youth get to their cars safely.